You have a lot of big ambitions, and that's good. But sticking to your goals isn't easy.
Motivation comes and goes and it gets tough to keep doing what you know you need to do to succeed. You may have failed in the past and that can be discouraging.
I'm Luke and I'm here to help with all of this. I want you to know that you don't suck at setting goals, you've just not learned how to do it in a way that makes them stick.
That's what I'm going to give you through this 1-on-1 coaching program.
You'll get one-on-one chat access to me for accountability, ideas, motivation, and much more throughout each week. I'm going to help you stick to your goals so you can become the best version of yourself.
This coaching program is for you if:
- You've started a lot of goals in the past but can't figure out how to follow through
- You feel overwhelmed at everything you want to accomplish so you don't start
- You know that you want to track your goals but aren't sure how
- You need an accountability partner to motivate and encourage you to finish
After subscribing you will get:
- Access to the Slack group where you can chat with me 1-on-1 to get help with your goals
- Encouragement to keep going when it gets tough
- Ideas on how to make your goals simpler, easier, and more fun
- Tools to help you set the right goals, make plans to accomplish them, and track them for success
About your coach
I'm Luke and I've been setting and achieving goals since I was 15-years-old. I've engineered my 4-4-4 Goal-Setting System to help you find the right goals for you, make foolproof but flexible plans to accomplish them, and track your progress all the way to success.
I've developed this system by working on my own goals, practicing these skills as a missionary, discovering problem-solving skills in my engineering career, and applying the best lessons from the over 300 non-fiction and personal development books I've summarized.
This system has helped me achieve many big life goals like getting married and starting a family, working for myself, doubling my income, running a marathon, and much more.